Tri O Bloc 25 G
- Tri O Bloc cream is specifically designed for removing of chickenpox marks, burn marks and scars.
- It also has a sun protection factor of 30 SPF.
- Tri O Bloc cream is oil-free and non-comedogenic and is easily spreadable on the skin.
- It can be used for the face and body.
Hyperpigmentation occurs when the skin produces excess melanin (pigment that gives skin its colour) which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. Wounds, chickenpox marks, burn marks, exposure to the sun, hormonal changes can lead to hyperpigmentation of the skin.Check Availability
Apply Tri O Bloc generously and evenly on your face. Recommended for twice daily application.
- Tri O Bloc cream has clinically tested ingredients that have anti-inflammatory action, depigmenting action and sun protection factor.
- These ingredients work together to help lighten the burn marks, chickenpox marks and scars.
- Alpha Arbutin
- Phenyl Ethyl Resorcinol
- Alpha Arbutin
- Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not freeze.
Marks and scars can be cured by any fairness cream.
No. It requires a formulated skin lightening cream for lightening scars/burns/ chickenpox marks.
Tri o Bloc can heal burns, wounds and chickenpox.
Tri O Bloc does not heal the burns or wounds or helps in chickenpox, it only lightens the scars of the burns/wounds/chickenpox, once healed.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Tri O Bloc is available in a 25 gms tube.
Yes, it can be applied twice a day.
Tri O Bloc should not be applied on open wounds and burns or active chickenpox. It is specially formulated for scars which are left after the burns/wounds/chickenpox is healed.