Toplap 30 gms
TOPLAP Gel is a combination of two drugs i.e Lidocaine and Prilocaine (1:1). It is an emulsion in which the oil phase is a eutectic mixture of Lidocaine and Prilocaine. It acts by blocking pain signals from the nerves to the brain, thereby decreasing the sensation of pain.Check Availability
- Squeeze the appropriate quantity of the gel into a mound on the site, spread the gel with the help of spatula to form a thick even layer of 2-3 mm height. Do not rub the gel in affected area.
- Take an occlusive dressing which has been provided and cut to the appropriate size (adequately larger than the area of the site). Carefully remove the release liner of the occlusive dressing so as to expose the adhesive
- Apply the dressing to completely cover the layer of TOPLAP Gel. Press down only along the edges so that the adhesive dressing edges stick to the skin. Leave the TOPLAP Gel with the occlusive dressing for minimum 1-2 hours, as per the need.
Lidocaine (2.5% w/w), Prilocaine (2.5% w/w)
- TOPLAP Gel should not be used in infants under the age of one month, nor in infants under the age of 12 months who are receiving treatment with methemoglobinemia inducing agent.
- For external use only.
- Application of TOPLAP Gel is contraindicated in any clinical situation in which its migration into the middle ear is possible.
- The use of TOPLAP Gel in the areas close to the eyes should be exercised with caution. If eye contact occurs, immediately wash out the eyes with water or saline and protect the eye until sensation returns.
- TOPLAP Gel should be used with caution in patients who are more sensitive to Prilocaine and Lidocaine including acutely ill, debilitated and elderly patients.
- Since there are no adequate and well-controlled studies in pregnant women, TOPLAP Gel should be used in pregnancy only if benefits outweigh the risk.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.