Tivenca 30 G
- Tivenca gel is an antibiotic-free formulation designed to reduce existing acne lesions and prevent further acne breakouts.
- Tivenca is a combination of 3 powerful ingredients that work on 3 different causes of acne:
- Sepicontrol regulates oil production and reduces the oiliness on the face.
- Cytobiol helps block P.acnes bacteria and lowers the chance of further infection.
- Niacinamide 4% controls inflammation & pigmentation.
- Tivenca is specially designed for sensitive acne skin as it is oil-free, fragrance-free and paraben-free. It is dermatologically tested to be non-irritating to the skin.
- Since acne is a chronic, relapsing disease, it needs long-term management. Tivenca gel is an ideal formulation that works on the 3 major causes of acne and is well tolerated for long term use. If applied regularly, Tivenca will ensure that the acne will not come back.
Acne is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that causes spots, blackheads/whiteheads and pimples on the face. It can also extend to shoulders, back, neck, chest & upper arms. The onset of acne is common during puberty when the oil glands activate, but it can occur at any age and it affects people of all ages.Check Availability
- Apply Tivenca liberally over full face. Recommended for twice daily application (once during daytime and once during the night).
- Should be used in combination with retinoids for acute treatment. After 4 weeks of treatment, continue with Tivenca for long term (as long as the user wants) as maintenance therapy for acne-prone skin.
- For better results, use it for a minimum 4-6 weeks.
- Tivenca considerably reduces the acne lesions and inflammation in mild to moderate acne after 4 weeks.
- Tivenca also prevents the formation of new acne lesions, if used for the long-term as a part of daily care regime
- Tivenca is a safe alternative for initial comedonal acne in adolescents and young adults.
- Tivenca is well tolerated for long term use as it is an antibiotic-free formulation.
- Tivenca gives a good moisturising effect and compliments the retinoid therapy.
- Unlike other anti-acne medication, Tivenca is not photosensitive, so can be applied during the daytime.
- Niacinamide 4%
- Tivenca is strictly for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Only teens get acne.
The onset of acne is common during puberty when the oil glands activate, but it can occur at any age and it affects people of all ages.
Acne does not require specific treatment.
Acne is chronic and can last anywhere from a few years in teens to 20 years or more in adults. It’s a condition, which means it’s a continuous situation that exists on your skin and beneath its surface. Acne may come and go at different times in your life, but if you are acne-prone, you should always be concerned with managing it.
The sun clears up acne.
The sun can inflame the skin, something you want to avoid when treating acne.
Dirty skin causes acne.
The good news is that acne is not caused by dirt or uncleanliness.
Oily food can cause acne.
Eating foods high in oil doesn’t mean that oil can make its way from your intestines to your pores. Consumption of moderate amounts for other health reasons, greasy foods have little to no effect on acne.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Tivenca can be applied twice during the day or as suggested by your dermatologist.
Tivenca is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested on all skin types and has proven not to cause irritation. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult your dermatologist.