Tedibar 75 G
- Tedibar is the 1st syndet with a pH of 5.5 to be launched in India.
- Tedibar is a soap-free bathing bar with skin-friendly pH, specially formulated with mild surfactants. It protects the pH of the skin & prevents skin problems like rashes and dryness.
- Tedibar gently cleanses the baby’s delicate skin without disturbing the acid mantle.
Atopic Dermatitis is a complex skin condition with many factors playing a role in its manifestation. Of these factors, the 2 crucial factors are barrier defect & elevated skin pH. It can be predominantly seen in children but can occur at any age. The skin is dry, itchy and red. People who have asthma and/or hay fever or who have family members who have any of these are likely to develop AD.Check Availability
- Apply Tedibar on wet skin.
- Wash off the lather with water.
- Pat-dry the skin.
- Always keep Tedibar on top of the drain tray provided in the pack after use. This will help to keep Tedibar dry.
- 100% soap-free bathing bar.
- Protects the pH of the skin & prevent skin problems like rashes and dryness.
- Gently cleanses the baby’s delicate skin.
Syndet Base*, Perfume, CI 26100
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store at room temperature.
Commercially available baby soaps are good for baby’s skin.
One must always check the pH of the bathing bar or soaps. Baby soaps may have a pH factor above 7. An alkaline pH soap is not suitable for the baby’s skin. Ideally, for baby’s skin, a soap-free cleanser that has a pH factor 5.5 is suitable to avoid any skin problems.
Choice of soap doesn’t matter.
Soaps alter skin pH, destroying the barrier leading to infections and inflammation.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Plastic tray provided in the pack is the drain tray. Always keep the Tedibar on the tray which will keep it dry.
No, Tedibar is a soap-free bathing bar with skin-friendly pH, specially formulated with mild surfactants. It will gently cleanse the baby’s skin and prevent skin problems like rashes and dryness.