Ritch Junior 30 ml
- Ritch Junior is a specially designed formulation which relieves itch associated with dry skin, rashes and insect bites.
- Ritch Junior acts on the 3 chief complaints of insect bites – itching, burning and pain.
Ritch Junior contains ingredients which act on these 3 complaints:
– Common Nettle – Inhibits histamine and prostaglandins- the major pro-inflammatory factors responsible for itching.
– St. John’s Wort – Reduces erythema.
– Terminalia Chebula – Reduces the pain related to itching.
Insect bites caused by various insects is an acute condition. Commonly seen in children and sometimes in adults. Bites lead to blisters, inflammation, redness, swelling, pain, itching, and irritation. The reaction depends on the type of insect and the individual’s sensitivity.Check Availability
- Apply a liberal amount of Ritch Junior lotion to the affected areas.
- Gently massage the lotion until it is absorbed.
- Apply 2-3 times a day or as directed by the doctor.
- Insect bites are a very common indication seen by paediatricians in children among 1-5 years age group.
- Usually, an anti-pruritic topical is preferred in such conditions.
- Calamines are commonly used as anti-pruritic topical, however they have no role in reducing itch, except for giving temporary relief.
- On the other hand, Ritch Junior will act on the triggers of itch and will take care of the actual itch instead of just temporary relief. Ritch Junior will act on the site of itch immediately and provide relief.
Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Terminalia Chebula Extract, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool and dry place. Do not freeze.
- Ritch Junior is safe for facial application.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Yes, it is safe for facial applications.
Ritch Junior is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested on all skin types and has proven not to cause irritation. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.