Recromee 25 G
- RECROMEE is a skin lightening cream, targeted towards reducing dark/black spots present on the face post acne (or pimples) to restore beauty.
- RECROMEE has three active ingredients with a proven clinical record for skin lightening.
- RECROMEE is oil-free, non-irritating and non-comedogenic (i.e. it does not block the pores).
Acne Induced Hyperpigmentation (AIH) is a type of hyperpigmentation, characterised by dark discolouration of the skin due to inflammation caused by recurring Acne or pimples. These dark spots are present on the forehead, cheeks, chin and on all the acne-prone regions on the face.Check Availability
- Before application of RECROMEE, cleanse your face with a suitable facewash to exfoliate the dead skin and remove excess oil.
- Apply RECROMEE on the Acne spots with the unique spot applicator. Recommended for twice daily application (once during daytime and once during the night).
- After application of RECROMEE, apply a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. Spending time in the sun may increase the severity of acne induced hyperpigmentation. To control this exacerbation, it is recommended to apply a sunscreen of minimum 50 SPF.
- Unlike other skin lightening creams, RECROMEE is not photosensitive, so can be applied even during the daytime.
- RECROMEE comes with a unique spot applicator to enable the patients to effectively apply it directly over acne spots.
- The ingredients in RECROMEE have been known for their efficacy in skin lightening.
- RECROMEE is easily spreadable, non-comedogenic and is oil-free. It is also a non-irritant to the skin.
- RECROMEE is steroid-free and hence it is devoid of side-effects (i.e no side-effects).
- Recromee Acid Dipalmitate
- RECROMEE is strictly for external use only.
- The safety of RECROMEE during pregnancy and on children (12 years and under) has not been tested.
Hyperpigmentation can be cured by any cream/product in just 1 week.
It takes at least 4 weeks to reverse the hyperpigmentation and get spotless skin.
Steroids are best in skin lightening.
Hydroquinones and steroids although proven in skin lightening, should not be used for more than 2 weeks. They have irreversible side-effects which could lead to permanent darkening of the skin.
Sun exposure triggers Acne Induced hyperpigmentation.
Sun exposure does not trigger Acne Induced Hyperpigmentation (AIH). The root cause of these dark spots is sebum overproduction, inflammation associated with acne. The sun can only exacerbate/increase the severity of AIH. Since sun exposure can exacerbate AIH, it is recommended to wear a 50 SPF sunscreen, hat and sunglasses when stepping out in the sun.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
RECROMEE can be applied twice during the day. It does not contain any photosensitive ingredient, so there will be no reaction to sun exposure, and it can be applied during the day.
RECROMEE does not contain any steroid and hence is devoid of any side-effects.
RECROMEE can be applied with other creams.