Proanagen Solution 100 ml
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION is a unique blend of ingredients specially designed for women to manage their hair problems, targeted towards controlling hair fall and promoting healthy and stronger hair.
- This condition called Telogen Effluvium – is a type of hair loss characterized by hair thinning or an increase in hair shedding.
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION has active ingredients with a proven clinical record for treating hair fall and promote hair regrowth.
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION comes with a dropper for the easy application on the scalp.
Telogen effluvium is a disorder which is characterised by diffused thinning of hair or an increase in hair shedding. It is usually triggered by a disturbance in the hair cycle caused by prolonged stress, hormonal changes, pregnancy and/or nutritional deficiency. Telogen effluvium most often affects women than men.Check Availability
- Before application of PROANAGEN SOLUTION, ensure that hair and scalp are completely clean and dry for better absorption of the product.
- Open the cap and insert the dropper into the bottle to fill the volume up to 1 ml line.
- Use a comb or fingers to make a series of partings in your hair and pour 1 ml of PROANAGEN SOLUTION to each parting.
- Apply this way to cover the entire scalp. Massage gently with your fingertips.
- Do not wash away immediately afterwards; leave PROANAGEN SOLUTION on the scalp for at least one hour.
For best results, use it with PROANAGEN TABLETS.
- The ingredients in PROANAGEN SOLUTION have proven studies for their efficacy in preventing hair fall and promoting hair growth.
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION is completely non-oily and non-greasy. It is easily absorbed in the scalp and is also a non-irritant to the skin with skin-friendly ingredients.
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION is completely alcohol-free and minoxidil free.
- All the ingredients in PROANAGEN SOLUTION have a natural origin and hence it is devoid of side-effects.
- 3HC Hair Stimulation Complex
- Green Apple Skin Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Nigella Sativa Extract
- Eclipta Alba Extract
- PROANAGEN SOLUTION is strictly for external use only.
- The safety of PROANAGEN SOLUTION during pregnancy, lactation and on children (12 years and under) has not been tested.
Genetics is the root cause of baldness.
Genetics do play a big part but it’s important to note that, unlike baldness in men, hair loss in women is almost always caused by an underlying medical condition. Your first step should always be to seek the advice of a hair loss specialist in order to determine the cause. It’s possible for some women, especially those with a family history of hair loss, to see thinning start in their 20s or even earlier. Female hair loss can start in the teens and gradually progress with age.
Shampooing causes hair loss.
Shampooing does not cause hair loss. Clean scalp supports healthy hair growth and any topical treatment should be applied on the raw scalp (clean and dry scalp with open pores) to ensure better absorption for best results.
Minoxidil can be used to treat telogen effluvium in women.
Minoxidil, although proven in treating hair fall, should not be used for treating telogen effluvium in women. They have irreversible side-effects which could lead to permanent loss of hair. It is preferred for treating male pattern baldness in men. Minoxidil causes unwanted hair growth in women, when comes in contact with facial skin while application.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
PROANAGEN SOLUTION can be applied 4-5 ml once daily or as directed by the physician.
PROANAGEN SOLUTION has ingredients of natural origin, so it does not have any side-effects.
No, it is not advisable. Before application of PROANAGEN SOLUTION, ensure that hair and scalp are completely clean and dry for better absorption of the product.