Permite 60 gm
- PERMITE (Permethrin 5%) is a medication prescribed by your Doctor for the treatment of a disease called “Scabies”
- PERMITE has unmatched safety & efficacy in the treatment of scabies. It kills the scabies mite (scabicidal) as well as its eggs (ovicidal) and shows 98% cure rate in a single application.
- PERMITE is the only medication that is USFDA approved for treatment of scabies in patients as young as 2 months of age
- In scabies, proper application of the Cream is very important to prevent re-infestation of the scabies mite. PERMITE, being a thixotropic formulation, has excellent spreadability and spreads like a lotion to cover whole body easily from neck to toe
- As Scabies is highly contagious, it is important that PERMITE is applied by the entire family at the same time as infested person
Scabies is a common infestation of the skin and is associated with skin rash in various body parts and intense itching which worsens at night. It is a highly contagious disease & can spread quickly in areas where people are in close physical contact. Treatment shall involve family members also.Check Availability
- In adults (older than 2 months of age): PERMITE should be massaged into skin from neck to toe and kept for 8-12 hours, and then showered off
- The treatment should be repeated, if the signs of infestation (burrows, itching) persist 14 days post treatment
- In case of infants, the topical medication must be applied on scalp, hair line, neck, temple and forehead, along with the body
- Entire family or close contacts should also apply PERMITE, same as the infested person
- PERMITE kills the scabies mites with cure rate 98% in a single application
- Excellent safety profile:
- PERMITE (Permethrin 5%) is the only anti scabies medication as safe to be used from 2 months of age onwards
- It is the only anti scabies medication recommended for use in infants and pregnant women & nursing mothers
- Excellent spreadability:
- Thixotropic formulation that spreads like a lotion
- Covers whole body easily from neck to toe
- PERMITE recommended as drug of choice by W.H.O. for scabies
- PERMITE is strictly for External Use Only.
- Mild transient burning, irritation, tingling sensation, stinging, redness and rash may be experienced after application of the medication
- Itching may be temporally aggravated after treatment since there is a hypersensitive reaction to the parasite and its products
- Do not use if hypersensitive to Pyrethrins
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid contact with eyes
Scabies is thought to be due to unhygienic or unclean environment.
This isn’t true as scabies can occur even in fancy nursing homes. The mite is spread by contact so if someone gets it at a hospital, then it can spread to others around them.
One can use lice treatment to treat scabies.
It is important to know that 5% Permethrin is required and USFDA approved in scabies, whereas 1% permethrin is approved for lice treatment.
If you have had scabies once, you can’t get it again.
This isn’t the case, in fact if you have previously had it, you will notice symptoms in 1-4 days instead of 4-6 weeks (in a fresh case)
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.