Perlice 120 G
- Perlice Cream Rinse is 1% Permethrin recommended by AAD for the treatment of lice infestation.
- It is safe for children above 2 months of age group.
- Perlice has an effectiveness of 98% with a single application, with a repeat application after 7 days, it becomes a sure-shot solution to treat all the lice.
- Perlice prevents re-infestation of lice.
Head lice infestation, also known as pediculosis capitis and nits. Itching from lice infestation is common. Head lice are spread by direct contact with the hair of someone who is infected. Treatment may involve the entire family.Check Availability
- Apply Perlice on washed, towel-dried hair from root to tip of the hair.
- Wait for 10 minutes and wash off with water.
- Use a fine-toothed comb to remove nits (eggs) and dead lice.
- Re-apply Perlice after 7 days.
- Effectively treats 98% of lice.
- Excellent safety profile.
- Prevents recurrence.
- Is recommended by AAD.
1% Permethrin in a perfumed cream base.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Never use Perlice on eyelashes or eyebrows
- Do not freeze
- Do not store above 30°C
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shake well before use
Lice prefer clean hair.
Lice can infect both clean and dirty hair.
Lice prefer long hair.
Lice infect all lengths and types of hair.
Lice jump and spread via clothes/towels.
Lice walk from head to head.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.