NOSKURF Lotion 150 ml
- NOSKURF is a unique long contact lotion with an applicator that ensures the lotion reaches the scalp.
- NOSKURF has 3 powerful anti-fungal agents.
- It contains Climbazole, Piroctone Olamine, and Zinc Pyrethione
- The 30 minutes contact time the lotion at the scalp makes the anti-fungal agents penetrate the infundibulum zone and addresses causative fungus.
Dandruff is a common condition of the scalp in which white dried tiny flakes fall. The causative factors apart from scalp hygiene are (i) excess production of sebum (skin’s natural oil), (ii) pathogen fungus Malassezia. The chemical reaction between the sebum and fungus results in inflammation of the dry and itchy scalp, on scratching the flakes that fall out is known as dandruff.Check Availability
- Apply NOSKURF with the help of the applicator.
- Give a gentle massage.
- Wait for 30 minutes and wash it off.
- Apply twice a week for 4 weeks.
It addresses the fungus holistically without drying the scalp.
- Piroctine Olamine
- Zinc Pyrethione
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Store at room temperature
Maintaining scalp hygiene by doing regular shampooing of the scalp will not get dandruff.
No, it’s an internal disorder and requires medications for the same.
Short contact antifungal agents will address the root cause of dandruff.
No, treatment of dandruff should address the infundibulum in order to address the fungus Malassezia, this can be achieved by using long contact anti-fungal agents.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
For better results, apply NOSKURF lotion for 30 minutes, twice a week for 4 weeks.
No. Apply NOSKURF only for 30 min and rinse it well.
No, it does not cause any irritation. If irritation occurs, then discontinue and consult your dermatologist.