Neoskin 50 gms
Neoskin, the skin protector and rejuvenator, protects the skin from the sun (sunscreen agents) and from inflammation, and rejuvenates the skin by healing faster and providing structure to the skin.
Post-procedure care is required for patients who undergo topical minor surgeries. Post-procedure care would enable the healing of skin from inflammation.Check Availability
Take adequate quantity and apply liberally on the skin.
- Milk nourishes, softens and moisten the skin.
- Acts as a sun-blocking agent that absorbs UV rays and helps in reducing scars.
- An anti-ageing agent that facilitates skin cell regeneration.
Milk Protein, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobionic Acid, Centella Asiatica, MBBT
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it away from the children.
- For external use only.
- Discontinue if irritation occurs.
- Avoid contact with the eye.
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Neoskin should be used post procedures.
It should be applied twice daily.
Neoskin protects and rejuvenates the skin. It does the following actions:
- Protection from the sun as it contains sunscreen agents.
- Protection from inflammation as it contains lactokine.
- Faster healing as it contains lactobionic acid and ceramide.
- Provides structure to the skin as it contains hyaluronic acid and centella asiatica.