Melawash 100 ml
- Melawash is a facewash exclusively designed for a melasma patient.
- Melawash helps in exfoliation of the dead skin, which will bring an immediate glow to the skin.
- Melawash also prepares your skin for the treatment of melasma. It aids in better penetration of the treatment cream which is to be applied after.
Melasma occurs when the skin produces excess melanin (pigment that gives skin its colour) which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. It is usually present in the sun-exposed areas like the face and neck.Check Availability
- Take a small amount of melawash facewash in your palms.
- Rub it gently on your face. Allow it to stay for 1 minute.
- Cleanse it with water.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Melawash facewash uses a unique technology which ensures no irritation is caused to the skin.
- Melawash is a non-buffered facewash containing pure glycolic acid with a PH ranging from 3-5. This PH levels help in better exfoliation of the skin.
- Melawash helps in better treatment of melasma.
Non-Buffered Glycolic Acid
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with cold water.
- Recommended to be used at night.
- A slight tingling sensation may be experienced while Melawash works on the skin. This is normal and will dissipate shortly after.
- Do not use Melawash immediately after shaving, or on cut skin or on open wounds as it may irritate the skin.
- If irritation is not tolerable please discontinue.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze.
Sun exposure triggers melasma.
Sun exposure does not trigger melasma. The root cause of these dark patches is hormones (although the cycle is not fully understood). The sun can only exacerbate/increase the severity of melasma. That is why, not all, exposed to the same amount of UV intensity develop melasma. Only a few whose hormones are pre-disposed to melasma, develop these dark patches. Since sun exposure can exacerbate melasma it is recommended to wear a 50 SPF sunscreen, hat and sunglasses when stepping out in the sun.
Melasma can be cured by any facewash.
No over the counter fairness face wash is going to cure melasma. Melasma can only be managed but not completely cured.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Keep it for 5 seconds and wash it off.
Melawash alone is not enough to treat melasma. Melawash helps in exfoliation of dead skin. A depigmenting cream is required to stop the excess production of pigment melanin from within the skin.
No, it doesn’t cause any irritation. If the irritation persists, please discontinue and consult your dermatologists.