Fash X Gel 200g
- Fash X Gel is an innovative approach to healthy and fresh-looking skin.
- Fash X Gel is made up of acne specific ingredients.
- Fash X Gel has a skin-friendly pH of 5.5.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and other oil-rich areas of the body. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.Check Availability
- Wet face with water, pour sufficient quantity of Fash X gel face wash onto the palm.
- Develop a rich lather and gently massage on the face for a minute.
- Then rinse off
- Use 1-3 times a day.
- Fash X Gel is specially designed to suit sensitive skin type.
- Unlike other facewashes, Fash X Gel does not dry or delipidate the skin.
- The active ingredients in Fash X Gel regulate the skin’s ecosystem and remove dirt, dead cells and excessive oil.
- Fash X Gel helps in preparing the skin for acne treatment.
- Fash X Gel gives a refreshing feel after every wash.
- Fash X Gel helps in keeping the skin healthy and hydrated.
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Fash X Gel is strictly for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Just washing face will not treat acne. Face wash helps in acne treatment by keeping the skin clean and hydrated.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
It can be used 1-3 times a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
It is suitable for oily and sensitive skin.
Fash X Gel is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested and has proven not to cause irritation. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.