Fash Pads 30 N
- Fash Pads are designed for on-the-go facial cleansing, anytime, anywhere to get a refreshing feel.
- Fash Pads are pre-moistened with sebum regulating agents and micellar water.
- Fash Pads embossed with blue dots for gentle exfoliation.
- Fash Pads does not contain alcohol or salicylic acid.
- Fash Pads have a skin-friendly pH of 5.5.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and other oil-rich areas of the body. Acne is most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.Check Availability
1. Open the lid, tear off the seal and pinch out one Fash Pad.
2. Use the dotted side of Fash Pad for gentle exfoliation.
3. Wipe your face thoroughly with Fash Pad and discard after a single-use.
5. Close the lid after the use to avoid drying of Fash Pads.
- Fash Pads help remove excess oil, dust and debris, leaving your skin clean and hydrated.
- Fash Pads does not dry or delipidate the skin.
- Fash Pads can be used anytime, anywhere on-the-go.
- Fash Pads gives an instant soothing effect and keeps the skin oil-free.
Aqua, Dipropylene Glycol, Erythritol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butylene Glycol (and) 10-Hydroxydecanoic acid (and) Sebacic acid (and) 1,10-Decandiol, Polyglyceryl-10 Caprylate/Caprate, Perfume, Triethanolamine
- Fash Pads are strictly for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs and consult your dermatologist.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Fash Pads are designed for om-the-go facial cleansing so it can be used anytime, anywhere to get a refreshing feel.
It is suitable for all skin types.
Fash Pads is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested and has proven not to cause irritation. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.