Fash Foam 100 ml
- Fash Foam is a foaming face wash suitable for acne-prone sensitive skin.
- Fash Foam is made up of specific ingredients for the treatment of pimples.
- It has a skin friendly pH of 5.5.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and other oil-rich areas of the body. Acne is most common amongst teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.Check Availability
- Wet Fface with water, pump adequate quantity of Fash Foam onto the palm of your hand.
- Gently apply Fash Foam on the face and massage for 2 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
- Use Fash Foam 1-3 times a day.
- Fash Foam is specially designed to suit sensitive skin type.
- Unlike other facewashes, Fash Foam does not dry or delipidate the skin.
- The active ingredients in Fash Foam regulate the skin’s ecosystem and remove dirt, dead cells and excessive oil.
- Fash Foam helps in preparing the skin for acne treatment.
- It gives a refreshing feel after every wash.
- It helps in keeping the skin healthy and hydrated.
- Capryloyl Glycine
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Fash Foam is strictly for external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Just washing face will not help in treating acne. Face wash with specific ingredients helps in the acne treatment by keeping the skin clean and hydrated.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
It can be used 2-3 times a day or as prescribed by the doctor.
It is suitable for sensitive skin.
Fash Foam is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested and has proven not to cause irritation. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.