- Elfri understands that your little one is the sunshine of your life and how important sun protection is for them.
- Elfri is specially designed for a child’s sensitive skin with 100% physical sunscreen blockers (no chemicals) and moisturisers. This safe & effective formula is free of parabens and fragrance & ensures no skin irritation.
- Your child will love this broad-spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen lotion as it is non-whitening, cosmetically elegant and non-sticky. It ensures your child’s protection even when they are in running water with water resistance up to 40 min.
- Elfri is safe to be used from 6 months onwards.
Hyperpigmentation occurs when the skin produces excess melanin (a pigment that gives skin its colour) which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. It can occur due to unprotected sun exposure. Too much exposure to harmful UV rays can also lead to sunburns or sun allergies on the skin.Check Availability
- Sunscreen should be applied 15-30 minutes before going outdoors.
- Before you apply sunscreen on the body, apply a patch in a small area to ensure it does not cause any reaction on the child’s skin.
- Apply evenly a thin film on the exposed areas. Pay particular attention to the face, ears, hands and arms and coat the skin liberally. The lotion will become invisible after application.
- Be careful while applying sunscreen around your child’s eyes.
- For better results, reapply sunscreen every 3 hours.
- Reapply after swimming or heavy sweating or as advised by the physician.
- Elfri provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection & blocks 98% UV rays with SPF 30.
- A non-whitening physical sunscreen lotion with excellent cosmetic appeal.
- Ensures no skin irritation as:
- Does not contain chemical sunscreen blockers, added fragrance, parabens.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Moisturises with Vitamin E that helps to prevent drying out of the skin.
- Water-resistant formula (up to 40 minutes).
- Non-sticky lotion.
- 22% Micronised Zinc Oxide
- Titanium Dioxide
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place. Do not freeze.
Sunscreen has to be applied only in summer.
The truth is anytime the body is exposed to the light from the sun, it is exposed to UV rays. UV rays are harmful to the skin and sunscreen is a must to protect the skin from UV rays
People with dark skin do not need a sunscreen.
People believe that the presence of melanin protects the skin from damage due to the sun’s rays. While people with darker skin are more protected from the sun, they should still use a broad-spectrum sunscreen as melanin will not be able to protect the skin from the effect of UVA rays and prolonged extreme sun exposure.
Sunscreen will prevent the absorption of Vitamin D.
According to recent studies, in a tropical country like India, sun exposure for just 45 minutes is enough to generate the amount of Vitamin D needed for a week. Moreover, UV rays can penetrate your clothes and windows, so your body is never completely devoid of sunlight at a given point of time.
But the intensity of sunlight from 10 am to 4 pm is very high and has harmful effects on the skin, therefore, it is important to use a sunscreen when you go out at this time of the day.
One application of sunscreen lasts all day.
Physical sunscreens can wear off the body at some time due to sweat & water. And chemical sunscreens are subject to degradation in light. Hence, sunscreen may lose its efficacy over time. Therefore, sunscreen has to be reapplied after every 3 hours for regular sun protection.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Every child needs sun protection as any tanning or burning from UV rays causes skin damage. Estimates suggest that up to 80 per cent of a person’s lifetime exposure to UV is received before the age of 18. Elfri is specially designed for a child’s sensitive skin with 100% physical sunscreen blockers (no chemicals) and moisturisers.
Whenever your child goes out in the sun, Elfri can be applied as sunscreen on the face, hands, neck and other areas of skin as most of the sun damage happens during day to day activities, not from being at the beach.