Crurix 30 gms
CRURIX antifungal cream provides relief from pruritis and erythema. It is a broad spectrum antifungal with anti-inflammatory action. It is made of hydrophilic-lipophilic balance which helps in easy spreadability in humid areas around the groin. It also enables better penetration in the skin.
Fungal infections of the skin are very common and are usually caused by excess moisture in the skin folds. They can also affect any part of the body. They are usually presented with symptoms like redness of the skin, irritation and itching.Check Availability
This medicine is for external use only. Use it in the dose and duration as prescribed by your doctor. Check the label for directions before use. Clean and dry the affected area and apply the cream. Wash your hands after applying, unless hands are the affected area.
- Superior broad-spectrum activity.
- Superior anti-inflammatory action.
- Provides relief from pruritis and erythema.
- Easy spreadability and better absorption in humid areas around the groin.
Eberconazole nitrate IP equivalent to eberconazole 1% w/w
- Eberconazole 1% cream is not to be used on either the eyes or the mucosa. If the product comes in contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with plenty of water. Occlusive bandages that do not transpire should be avoided as they may favour the growth of yeast and lead to irritation of the skin.
- No specific clinical studies on the use of eberconazole in children are available.
- If any sensitization or irritation arises it should be stopped, and appropriate therapeutic action should be taken.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.