Crousho 30 gms
- CROUSHO gel is a topical treatment for seborrheic dermatitis of the scalp (severe case of dandruff).
- This condition is also known as seborrheic eczema and it causes scaly patches and red skin especially on the scalp.
- CROUSHO gel provides better diffusion of ketoconazole with unique D-complex matrix.
- CROUSHO gel is a specially designed gel-based formulation for better patient compliance.
- A patent has been applied for CROUSHO’S unique and innovative formulation.
Seborrheic dermatitis, common skin condition that mainly affects scalp causing scaly patches, red skin and stubborn dandruff. It also affects other oily areas of the body, such as the face, sides of the nose, eyebrows, ears, eyelids and chest.Check Availability
- Before applying CROUSHO gel, keep the scalp clean and dry. Take two fingertip units of CROUSHO Gel.
- Using your fingertips, gently massage CROUSHO Gel on the scalp or the affected area of the skin till the gel disappears and leave it on the scalp at least for an hour.
- CROUSHO gel is specially designed for leave-on application and is suitable to be left on scalp till your next wash.
- For the first week of the treatment, follow the procedure every day.
- For the next 5 weeks of the treatment, follow the procedure on alternate days.
- In case of recurrence of the condition, the same treatment regimen must be repeated.
- CROUSHO gel offers easily spreadability and can be used like a styling gel.
- CROUSHO gel provides increased diffusion, longer contact time, faster control of scales and flakes and prevents frequent relapse.
- CROUSHO gel also comes with leave-on application for better patient compliance.
- Ketoconazole – 2% w/w
In a gel base containing cholestadiene and triols.
- CROUSHO gel is strictly for external use only.
- The safety of CROUSHO gel on children (12 years and under) has not been tested.
- CROUSHO gel is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Do not use CROUSHO gel on cut/wounded skin.
Anti-dandruff can cure seborrheic dermatitis.
No anti-dandruff solutions are going to cure seborrheic dermatitis. It can only be controlled but not completely cured.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a contagious disease.
Seborrheic dermatitis is not a contagious disease. It is not caused by dry scalp but by interactions between the normal yeast organisms, which live on our skin, such as Malassezia furfur species, and active oil (sebaceous) glands, which are heavily distributed on our scalp and face.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.