Clinmiskin Solution 30 ml
Clinmiskin Solution contains Clindamycin 1%, is an antibiotic that fights bacteria. It is used to treat acne, which appears as spots or pimples on your face, chest or back. This medicine works by attacking the bacteria that cause these pimples.
The presentation is a 30 ml bottle.
Acne, also known as acne vulgaris, is a long-term skin disease that occurs when dead skin cells and oil from the skin clog hair follicles. Typical features of the condition include blackheads or whiteheads, pimples, oily skin, and possible scarring. It primarily affects skin with a relatively high number of oil glands, including the face, upper part of the chest, and backCheck Availability
- Clinmiskin Solution should be applied twice a day
- Shake the bottle well before use
- Wash and apply thin film on the affected area
- The Clinmiskin solution bottle has an automatic pad dispenser. Gently apply a thin film onto your skin using the pad on the applicator
- The Clinmiskin solution bottle has a dispensing cap
- Wash your hands before and after use and dry them, apply a thin film of the medicine by gently rubbing it into your skin, you may use a cotton pad for this, or you can use your fingers
- Always replace the cap after use
- Clinmiskin Solution has two soothing bases which helps in irritation free healing.
- Clinmiskin Solution spreads easily so covers maximum areas.
- Clindamycin Phosphate 1 %
Talk to your doctor before applying Clinmiskin Solution if you:
- Are hypersensitive (allergic) to clindamycin or to any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- Have other skin problems, including cuts or sunburn
- Have any other skin conditions
- If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, think you may be pregnant or planning to have baby, ask your doctor for advice before taking this medicine
- Clinmiskin Solution should not be used by children under the age of 12 years.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Before using Clinmiskin Solution, clean and dry the affected area. Gently and thoroughly massage it into the skin. Be careful not to get the medication in your eyes or mouth. If Clinmiskin solution gets in your eyes accidentally, wash with plenty of water and call your doctor if your eyes are irritated.
Use Clinmiskin Solution for as long as your doctor tells you. You may have to use it for several months to clear your acne completely. Even the initial benefits may take several weeks to appear following which you shall be able to note a gradual but definite improvement. Usually, Clinmiskin solution should be used for a maximum of 12 weeks. You may need to use more than one bottle of Clinmiskin solution during each course of treatment.
Clinmiskin solution treats and prevents acne by stopping the growth of bacteria (Cutibacterium acne) which causes it
Clinmiskin solution is effective if used in the dose and duration advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking it even if you see improvement in your condition. If you stop using Clinmiskin solution too early, the symptoms may return or worsen.
The common side effects of Clinmiskin solution are irritation, swollen, pale red bumps and dryness. A scaly skin rash may occur rarely with the use of Clinmiskin solution. You must consult your doctor if it bothers you.
Be careful not to get Clinmiskin solution into your eyes or mouth. If you happen to get it in your eyes, rinse off with plenty of water immediately and contact your doctor. You must not use Clinmiskin solution if you are allergic to it or any of its ingredients. Tell your doctor if you notice any allergic reaction while using it for the first time. Inform your doctor if you are taking any medicines regularly, to prevent any allergic reaction with other medicines. Do not cover the area being treated with Clinmiskin solution with a bandage, as this may increase absorption of this medicine and increase the side effects. Do not use more than what is recommended to relieve your symptoms faster. Using more than what is advised will only increase the side effects. Let your doctor know if you are planning to conceive. Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should use Clinmiskin solution only if prescribed by the doctor.