Canthex 30 Capsules
- CANTHEX capsule is recommended for a specific skin condition called acanthosis nigricans.
- CANTHEX capsule contains ingredients that have a proven track record to resolve the underlying cause of acanthosis nigricans. To know more about the condition visit www.hearyourskin.com
- CANTHEX is recommended for a period of 6 months.
- One box of CANTHEX contains 3 strips & each of the three strips contains 10 capsules. There is a total of 30 capsules in each box of CANTHEX.
Acanthosis Nigricans is a skin condition characterized by dark, velvety skin texture in foldable areas like behind the neck, knuckles, armpits, and groins. The affected skin will look dark and raised/thickened. Acanthosis Nigricans can affect individuals of any age, including children and those of any ethnic background. Males and females are affected by Acanthosis Nigricans equally.Check Availability
- CANTHEX capsule is to be swallowed whole, it is not to be chewed or crushed.
- CANTHEX capsule is recommended twice daily – Morning & Night.
- It can be taken before/after food.
- CANTHEX does not cause any side-effects.
- CANTHEX does not cause any gastric irritation.
CANTHEX contains the following ingredients –
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Chromium Polynicotinate
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
- CANTHEX has not been tested on children under 12 years of age or during pregnancy, hence not recommended for usage.
- Should be stored in a cool dry place away from sunlight.
Dark patches behind the neck is dirt and it will go with scrubbing.
- The dark patch behind the neck is not dirt, allergy to a chain, or caused due to sweat.
- Using a scrub is not going to help in reducing these dark patches.
- Bleaching in the parlour is also not going to help get rid of these dark patches.
- Since the underlying cause is not topical (present on skin), acanthosis nigricans/dark patches on the body folds, cannot be treated with any topical creams/solution/ointment/lotion/scrubs.
- As these dark patches are present in the folds of the body like behind the neck and underarms so not many are bothered about it. But this is not just a skin condition, it has a systemic cause.
- Consult a dermatologist as soon as you spot these changes on your skin.
- The underlying reasons for this condition may be – insulin resistance, polycystic ovary syndrome (i.e irregular menstrual cycle), obesity.
- Having acanthosis nigricans does not necessarily indicate that the person is diabetic. A dermatologist can diagnose the underlying cause.
- Self-medication/home remedies are not going to fix the problem.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.