BAN A TAN 50 gm
- BAN A TAN is a skin lightening cream, targeted towards reducing dark patches present on the face and neck.
- BAN A TAN has six active ingredients with a proven clinical record for skin lightening.
- BAN A TAN is easily spreadable, dermatologically tested and steroid-free.
Melasma occurs when the skin produces excess melanin (pigment that gives skin its colour) which makes spots or patches of skin appear darker than surrounding areas. It is usually present in the sun-exposed areas like the face and the neck.Check Availability
- Before application of BAN A TAN, cleanse your face with a suitable facewash to exfoliate the dead skin.
- Apply BAN A TAN generously and evenly on your face. Recommended for twice daily application (once during daytime and once during the night)
- After application of BAN A TAN, apply a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. Spending time in the sun may increase the severity of melasma. To control this exacerbation it is recommended to apply a sunscreen of minimum 50 SPF.
- Unlike other skin lightening creams, BAN A TAN is not photosensitive, so can be applied even during the daytime.
- The ingredients in BAN A TAN have bagged international accolades for their efficacy in skin lightening.
- BAN A TAN is easily spreadable, steroid-free and dermatologically tested. It is also a non-irritant to skin.
- BAN A TAN is steroid-free. All the ingredients in it have a natural origin and hence it is devoid of side effects.
BAN ATAN is strictly for external use only.
Melasma can be cured by any fairness cream.
No over the counter fairness cream of the world is going to cure melasma. Melasma can only be managed but not completely cured.
Sun exposure triggers melasma.
Sun exposure does not trigger melasma. The root cause of these dark patches is hormones (although the cycle is not fully understood). The sun can only exacerbate/increase the severity of melasma. That is why, not all, exposed to the same amount UV intensity develop melasma. Only a few whose hormones are pre-disposed to melasma, develop these dark patches. Since sun exposure can exacerbate melasma, it is recommended to wear a 50 SPF sunscreen, hat and sunglasses when stepping out in the sun.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
- BAN A TAN can be applied twice during the day.
- BAN A TAN does not contain any photosensitive ingredient, so there will be no reaction to sun exposure. No photosensitivity is one of the distinct advantages of BAN A TAN.
BAN A TAN has ingredients of natural origin, so it does not have any side-effects.
BAN A TAN can be applied with other creams.
- BAN A TAN is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested on all skin types and has proven not to cause irritation.
- Although some people may experience a slight tingling effect for a few seconds after applying BAN A TAN. If it causes irritation for a longer time, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.