B4 Nappi Cream 75 gm
- B4 Nappi Cream is a barrier cream that forms a thick protective layer on your baby’s nappy area, thereby, protects the skin, relieves the rash discomfort and soothes the sensitive skin suffering from diaper rash.
- B4 Nappi Cream should be applied especially at bedtime or any time before prolonged exposure to wet diaper to prevent the occurrence of nappy rash.
- B4 Nappi is a dermatologically tested creamy formula that slides on easily and can be wiped off easily with B4 Nappi Baby Wipes.
Diaper rash is skin rashes in the diaper area. Babies aged 6-9 months have the highest tendency for nappy rash. The major cause for diaper rash is a wet and closed environment created by the diaper and prolonged exposure of the skin to urine and faeces. Diaper rash may become secondarily infected by bacteria or yeast normally present on the skin.Check Availability
- Change wet or soiled diapers promptly.
- Gently cleanse your baby’s nappy area.
- Allow the diaper area to dry.
- Apply a thick layer of B4 Nappi Cream to cover the entire nappy area, front and back, especially at bedtime or anytime before prolonged exposure to a wet diaper.
- Now your baby is ready for a fresh nappy.
- B4 Nappi relieves the diaper rash discomfort and prevents recurrence of diaper rash on regular use.
- B4 Nappi forms the thickest white barrier to protect the baby’s nappy area from prolonged contact with the urine and faeces.
- Reduces the redness and irritation of the sensitive nappy area with calendula oil.
- Soothes and moisturises the skin with allantoin.
- Zinc Oxide 15%
- Calendula Oil
- B4 Nappi is strictly for external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and contact your doctor if the condition worsens after at least 5-7 days of use.
Diapers cause rashes on baby’s skin
Rashes occur on the skin due to its exposure to soiled/wet diaper for longer hours as it causes redness and infection on the skin. The diaper has the quality to convert the liquid into gel and this is the reason that baby’s skin remains dry in a diaper. But when the diaper becomes full with urine and faeces and it is not removed it becomes a possible reason for a diaper rash.
So, it is the urine and faeces that cause diaper rash, and not the diaper.
You need to wake your baby in the middle of the night if he has wet his diaper.
You need not do that if you make the baby wear a fresh nappy before he/she sleeps and apply a thick layer of barrier cream. If you do this, the baby and the mother can sleep well in the night.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
No, B4 Nappi Cream is dermatologically tested and does not cause any irritation on the baby’s skin. If it causes irritation, then discontinue and consult a dermatologist.
It can be applied as a thick layer to cover the entire nappy area, front and back, especially at bedtime or any time before prolonged exposure to a wet diaper.