Atonide Gel 20 G
Atonide Gel is a prescription topical Corticosteroid – Desonide 0.05% w/w available in gel formulation which is to be used only under the supervision of a medical practitioner.
Atopic Dermatitis (AD) is a chronic skin condition, predominantly seen in children, but can occur at any age. The skin is dry, itchy and red. People who have asthma and/or hay fever or who have family members who have any of these, are likely to develop AD.Check Availability
- Unlike other Topical Corticosteroid, Atonide offers a unique formulation in the hydrogel that is made with 92% water. Atonide hydrogel does not cause drying, stinging and burning sensation.
- Atonide Gel is alcohol-free and safe to use in babies 3 months onwards.
Desonide 0.05% w/w in a hydrogel base.
- To be used under medical supervision
- Being a prescription drug, to be purchased only with a prescription of a registered medical practitioner only
- Avoid self-medication
- Use as per instructed by the doctor
Topical Corticosteroids are not safe for use.
Wrong! There are different topical Corticosteroids depending on the potency. The mild Steroids like Desonide (Atonide) are very safe for use even in babies as young as 3 months. Desonide (Atonide) is the safest option available among the steroids with excellent efficacy and superior safety profile – least side-effects.
Corticosteroids can’t be used on the face.
Wrong! Desonide (Atonide) is the only steroid that is safe for use on the face
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.