Atogla Resyl 250 ml
Atogla Resyl is a unique moisturiser which is formulated with a key ingredient Ad-Resyl sourced from France. Atogla Resyl is specially designed for the complexed case of atopic dermatitis. In the complexed condition, the bacterial infection occurs with oozing from the flares together with severe dryness. This dryness is caused due to lack of natural moisturising factors (NMFs) of the skin which is due to the deficiency or absence of an important skin protein filaggrin.
- It contains Ad-Resyl which promotes the filaggrin synthesis, improves skin hydration.
- It contains Ceramide III, cholesterols which mimic the skin’s physiologic lipids that build the skin barrier.
- It contains GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which controls the inflammation.
- It has a combination of an anti-irritant complex which takes off the skin irritation.
Atopic Dermatitis – Atopic Dermatitis (AD) is a chronic skin condition, predominantly seen in children, but can occur at any age. The skin is dry, itchy and red. People who have asthma and/or hay fever or who have family members who have any of these are likely to develop AD.
Proper management is needed in order to address the atopic skin.Check Availability
- Atogla Resyl is to be applied immediately after bathing.
- Apply 2-3 times over the whole body.
- Reduces the flares.
- Improves filaggrin synthesis.
- Creates a thin biofilm to prevent bacterial infections.
- Builds the skin barrier with ceramides, cholesterols.
- Provides excellent moisturisation.
- Reduces the inflammation of the skin with GLA.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Ceramide III
- Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Anti-irritant Complex
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store at room temperature.
General moisturisers can cure the atopic condition.
General moisturisers can be employed for hydration purpose, however not in atopic condition as mere hydration may not resolve the skin condition and skin continues to be in disrupted state with reduced level of dryness.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
No, it cannot be applied with other creams and lotions.
It should be used in the age group of 0-5 years and should be applied on whole body.
According to journals, an average of 250 gms of Atogla Resyl Lotion should be applied in a week.