Atogla Cream 100 gm
Atogla Cream is a unique moisturiser specially designed for atopic skin.
- It contains Ceramide III, cholesterols which mimic the skin’s physiologic lipids and builds the skin barrier.
- It contains GLA (Gamma Linolenic Acid) which controls the inflammation.
- It has an anti-irritant complex which takes off the skin irritation.
Atopic Dermatitis – Atopic Dermatitis (AD) is a chronic skin condition, predominantly seen in children, but can occur at any age. The skin is dry, itchy and red. People who have asthma and/or hay fever or who have family members who have any of these are likely to develop AD.
Proper management is needed in order to address the atopic skin.Check Availability
- Atogla Cream to be applied immediately after bathing.
- Apply 2-3 times over the whole body.
- Recommended for all 365 days.
- Builds the skin barrier with ceramides, cholesterols.
- Provides excellent moisturisation.
- Reduces the inflammation of the skin with GLA.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Ceramide III
- Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Anti-irritant Complex
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Store at room temperature.
General moisturisers can cure the atopic condition.
General moisturisers can be employed for hydration purpose, however not in atopic condition as mere hydration may not resolve the skin condition and skin continues to be in disrupted state with reduced level of dryness.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
No, it cannot be applied with other creams and lotions.
It should be used in the age group below 1 year and should be applied locally on the affected areas.
According to journals, an average of 250 gms of Atogla Cream should be applied in a week.