Aldry 150 gms
- Aldry lotion is an effective anti-perspirant solution which helps control sweating by creating a film on sweat glands.
- It is known to form a temporary plug to prevent excessive sweating.
Hyperhidrosis is a condition where the patient experiences excess sweat predominantly in the palms followed by scalp, armpits and groin areas.Check Availability
- Clean the skin surface.
- Apply lotion according to need.
- The antiperspirant should be applied before going to bed at night.
- It should be washed off in the morning.
Aluminium Chlorohydrate dissolves in the sweat or moisture on the skin surface, the dissolved substance forms a gel, creating a small temporary ‘plug’ near the top of the sweat gland, significantly reducing the amount of sweat that is secreted to the skin surface.
- Store in a cool‚ dry and dark place, protect from the direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This medicine should be used only on small areas of skin, i.e., the armpits, hands or feet, to ensure that no detrimental effects occur from widespread blocking of pores and obstruction of sweating.
Hyperhidrosis is a result of lacking personal hygiene.
Hyperhidrosis could be caused due to a number of factors like genetic factors, hormonal changes, adolescence, menopause, pregnancy, obesity etc.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Apply 1-2 ml every night and wash it off in the morning or as recommended by a medical practitioner.
For maintenance purpose taper down dose and apply alternate days or as recommended by the doctor.
• Alternate days
• Twice a week
Aldry can be used only in palms, soles and armpits.
Apply in the night and wash it off in the morning.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo