Aknaybar 100 G
Aknaybar is a specially formulated cleansing bar for acne-prone skin. It is a 100% soap-free syndet.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and other oil-rich areas of the body. Acne is most common amongst teenagers, though it affects people of all ages.Check Availability
- Damp the body with water and rub the cleansing bar directly on the body.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Use Aknaybar daily for best result.
- Gently cleanses deep into pores without causing any irritation or dryness to the skin.
- It has a pH of 5.5 which keeps skin healthy.
- It makes the skin soft and supple.
- Benzoyl Peroxide
- Azelaic Acid
- Zinc Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid
- Tea Tree Oil
Aknaybar is strictly for external use only.
Soaps are the best cleansers.
- Soaps are highly alkaline
It destroys skin acid mantle protection.
It increases the risk of infection.
- Soaps are harsh surfactants
It triggers dry and itchy skin.
Syndets are recommended for healthy skin specially in acne-prone skin because
- Skin-friendly pH is 5.5 which helps in protecting skin from infections and any kind of dryness caused by acne medications.
- It moisturizes and hydrate the skin.
Cleansing bars with pH 5.5 along with potent acne specific ingredients which effectively removes dirt, excess oil and controls acne breakouts are recommended by dermatologists.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Replace your normal soap with Aknaybar for bathing daily or as suggested by your dermatologist.
Yes, Aknaybar can be used along with other acne medications.
There are no clinical studies available.
Aknaybar does not have any side-effects.