Acnemoist 60 gm
- Acnemoist is designed for dryness caused due to acne medication for acne patients.
- It is specially designed to suit acne skin as it is non-oily, feather-light and provides intense hydration.
- Acnemoist provides intense hydration without making the skin look oily.
- Acnemoist is non-comedogenic (does not block the pores) and is dermatologically tested.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder that causes pimples on oil-rich areas of the body like face, shoulders, back, neck, and chest. Acne is the most common among teenagers, though it affects people of all ages. The medications usually prescribed to treat acne causes dryness.Check Availability
- Clean the skin thoroughly with a gentle face wash before applying Acnemoist.
- Apply uniformly all over the face.
- Use daily for best results.
- Acnemoist is a feather-light moisturizer for daily use.
- Acnemoist is easily spreadable, non-comedogenic and is oil-free.
- It is dermatologically tested and does not cause any irritation to the skin.
- It prevents redness and dryness of the skin.
- It keeps the skin hydrated all day long.
- Jojoba Ester
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate
- Acnemoist is strictly for external use only.
Moisturizers are bad for acne and oily skin
It is a fact that excessive sebum production can lead to oily skin, contributing to the development of acne on the face.
Therefore, acne patients generally avoid using moisturizers out of fear that their condition will worsen. This is not true as even acne skin needs moisturization.
When skin is deprived of moisture, the sebaceous glands become more active and thereby produce excess oil which contributes to more acne.
Applying a lightweight moisturizer will prevent the sebaceous gland from producing excess oil and will keep the skin hydrated.
We love to hear from our customers. This form is intended for comments, questions and general feedback about our products.
These are prescription based medicines,
please consult your dermatologist/paediatrician.
For technical questions, general queries,
including partnership opportunities.
Acnemoist can be applied twice during the day or as suggested by your dermatologist.
Yes, Acnemoist can be applied with other creams.
- Acnemoist is dermatologically tested, meaning it has been tested on all skin types and has proven not to cause irritation.
- Although some people may experience slight irr