Crousho, a unique ketoconazole leave on the gel-based application for Seborrheic Dermatitis of scalp and hair care. Crousho provides multi-modal Antifungal action that Prevents Relapse and Controls Excessive Scaling. Crousho is the 1st leave on the gel for Seborrheic dermatitis (Severe Dandruff) which provides faster relief from itching and flakes. The formulation is non-greasy in nature and offers effortless combing even after application.
Crousho is a specially designed unique leave-on gel for seborrheic dermatitis and hair care.
Seborrheic dermatitis is a chronic form of eczema, appearing on the body where there are a high number of oil producing (sebaceous) glands, e.g. Scalp. Common triggers for Seborrheic dermatitis include,
2. Hormonal change or illness
3. Harsh detergents, solvents, chemicals and soaps
4. Cold, dry weather
5. Medication such as psolaren, interferon and lithium
Generally, more common in men than women. It is not contagious though. It often appears on scalp as dry flakes to yellow greasy scales with reddened skin. Common symptoms are,
2. Greasy swollen skin
3. White or yellow crusty flakes
4. Itch and burning
5. Pink colored patches
Though the exact cause of it is unknown, genes and hormones play a vital role. Skin microorganisms like yeast can cause Seborrheic dermatitis.
Treatments options look at loosening scales, reducing inflammation and swelling and curbing itch.
Ketoconazole topical is advised for usage.
1. Ketoconazole: time tested antifungal for seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff.
2. Available shampoos: just wash off the flakes and offer temporary relief due to less contact time.
3. Low diffusion of Actives: causes frequent relapse.
Crousho Gel is a leave on application similar to a hair styling gel with a longer contact time with the scalp (almost 24 hours) thereby resulting in,
High diffusion of Actives – prevents frequent relapse and
Longer contact time with the scalp.