Everybody wishes to look gorgeous and adorable, but eye bags and dark circles make it impossible. However, this is not a serious issue to be worried. They occur due to following reasons and can be recovered shortly.
Some of the reasons behind eye bags and dark circles are:
1. If you’re growing old, then your skin becomes thinner and veins become more prominent, causing eye bags.
2. Another major cause is insufficient sleep, this may cause dark circles and makes your eyes look tired all the time.
3. Stress and depression may also be one of the reasons behind these eye bags.
4. Lack of nutrients and vitamins and polluted air and exposure to heavy dust can also result in dark circles.
5. Using a computer or watching TV for a long time may also be the cause.
Now let’s have a look into some of the proven natural ways to remove eye bags.
1. Cut cucumber into thin slices and then keep it over your eye for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Cucumber has healing property and can get you out of eye bags soon.
2. After drinking tea do not throw the tea bags, refrigerate it and place it over your eyes for 30 minutes. This may reduce the darkness around your eyes.
3. Take 8 hours of good sleep which will eventually reduce the tiredness and will help you get rid of eye bags.
4. Potato has skin lightening property, keep thin slices of potato over your eyes for 10 minutes and take rest.
5. Massage your eye every day for 5 minutes with castor oil, this may regulate the veins, removing eye bags.
6. Take more vegetables and vitamins to have balanced diet.