When we think about Vitamin A, Carrot is the first food that strikes our mind. Carrots are more beneficial for skin as they contain more amount of vitamin A in it.
- Carrot juice can be the best medicine for scars in the skin.
- As vitamin A are antioxidants and reduce the signs of aging, carrot acts as an anti-aging product.
- Carrots are loaded with potassium, and so this vitamin A-rich food can help in rehydrating the dry skin.
2) Fish Liver (Cod Liver Oil):
Vitamin A is an enormously present in the liver of fish. Cod liver oil can be the best product for skin treatments.
- It helps you to get rid of acne and pimple problems.
- It also obliterates the acne scar.
- It is suitable for dry skin and itchy skin.
As a Vitamin A rich food and a best astringent, tomatoes are good for healthy and glowing skin.
- Tomato, when applied in the face regularly, removes the acne scars.
- They are also good medicine for oily skin and keep the skin shining.
- Applying tomato juice helps to cure open pores and summer tans.
We all know that the seafood fish is rich in vitamin A. It is also a food product good for skin, which many of us do not know.
- Fish can fight wrinkles.
- It can also reduce the chances of certain types of skin cancer.
5) Dairy Products:
Women will definitely be aware of the Vitamin A rich dairy products and their influence on skin. It is always preferred as an easy home remedy for skincare.
- Milk, Yogurt, Cheese – these are highly rich in vitamin A, and when they are applied to the skin, they result in glowing and shining skin.
- They are preferred for all types of skin problems.