Tracnil is an innovative concept that helps resolve hyperandrogenism safely in the form of an oral treatment. It helps in bringing feminine features on track by resolving acne, hormonal imbalance, facial hair and vitamin D deficiency with the administration of Myo-inositol, Folic acid and Vitamin D3 in the formulation.
It also helps in treating women with therapy resistant acne that challenges feminine features. During the age of 18 – 35, women undergo a lot of physical and hormonal changes. Issues like Excessive facial hair in women – due to excess of male sex hormone, obesity, irregular menstrual cycle, therapy resistant acne are the underlying cause of Hyperandrogenism.
It resolves all the 3 pathways of Hyperandrogenism. They are
1. Hormonal pathway: corrects LH/FSH imbalance
2. Metabolic pathway: works on insulin transduction as Secondary messenger
3. Vitamin D pathway: improves insulin sensitivity
With Tracnil even therapy resistant acne is resolved due to the administration of Myo-inositol. Tracnil does not interfere with conception, is suitable for long term usage and is safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Some of the positiveobserved results of It include weight loss, managed hirsutism and regularized menstrual cycle.
While the other treatment options available for Hormonal imbalance are anti – androgens and contraceptive pills have some side effects and serious health disorders, we need a safer alternate – Tracnil. For effective treatment of hyperandrogenism, use one sachet of Tracnil twice a day for six months along with certain lifestyle modifications.
Tracnil consists of;
1. Myo-inositol: for treating insulin resistance, pcod and hormonal imbalance.
2. Folic acid: oral administration for the treatment of acne leads to decreased level of folic acid in human body, hence it needs to be addressed externally.
3. Vitamin D3: to address the deficiency which leads to poor bone health and skeletal deformities.