Everybody wishes to look gorgeous and adorable, but eye bags and dark circles make it impossible. However, this is not a serious issue to be worried. They occur due to the following reasons and can be recovered shortly.
Some of the reasons behind the eye bags and dark circles:
- If you’re growing old, then your skin becomes thinner and the veins become more prominent, causing eye bags.
- Another major cause is insufficient sleep, this may cause dark circles and makes your eyes look tired all the time.
- Stress and depression may also be one of the reasons behind these eye bags.
- Lack of nutrients and vitamins and polluted air and exposure to heavy dust can also result in dark circles.
- Using a computer or watching TV for a long time may also be the cause.
Now let’s have a look into some of the proven natural ways to remove eye bags.
- Cut the cucumber into thin slices and then keep it over your eyes for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. Cucumber has healing property and so you can get rid of eye bags soon.
- After drinking tea, do not throw the tea bags. Refrigerate the tea bags and place it over your eyes for 30 minutes. This might reduce the darkness around your eyes.
- Take 8 hours of good sleep. This will eventually reduce the tiredness and will help you get rid of your eye bags.
- Potato has skin lightening property, keep thin slices of potato over your eyes for about 10 minutes and take rest.
- Massage your eye every day for 5 minutes with castor oil, this may regulate the veins, removing eye bags.
- Last of all, take more vegetables and vitamins to have a balanced diet.