Greetings of the day.
Congrats on being prescribed the new BAN A TAN, “the expert” in skin lightening
Hyperpigmentation is a skin problem that involves changes in normal skin pigmentation causing the skin to become darker at patches. It is characterised by light to dark brown spots which usually occur on the face. Hyperpigmentationoccurs predominantly in the age group of 25 years to 40 years. Those with sun sensitive skin are likely to develop Hyperpigmentation. Dark patches of skin need to be treated patiently atleast for 6- 8 months before they vanish. Kindly stick to the treatment patiently to see the expected results.
BAN A TAN is a skin lightening cream for hyperpigmented skin. It is safe for long term usage and is devoid of any side effects.
INDICATION : BAN A TAN is indicated for gradual skin lightening of hyperpigmented (darkened) skin.
BENEFITS OF BAN A TAN
1. Steroid & Hydroquinone free
2. Effective in lightening of hyperpigmented skin
3. Provides skin tone uniformity
4. Deep penetration action
5. Bigger pack for better compliance
6. Safe for long term use
7. No side effects
DOSAGE FOR BAN A TAN
For best results BAN A TAN has to be applied twice daily -once in morning and again in the night.
METHOD OF USE :
• Wash and dry your skin before application
• Apply a uniform layer of BAN A TAN cream & rub gently until the cream is completely absorbed into the skin
• Replace cap tightly after use
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF BAN A TAN
The safety of BAN A TAN during pregnancy and on children (12 years and under ) has not been established.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
• Store at temperature below 30 C
• Do not freeze
• Keep out of reach of children
BAN A TAN is available in a tube of 50gms