When we think about Vitamin A, Carrot is the first food that strikes our mind. Carrots are more beneficial for skin because they contain more amount of vitamin A in it.
- Carrot juice can be the best medicine for scars in the skin.
- As vitamin A are antioxidants and reduce the signs of aging, carrot acts as an anti-aging product.
- Carrots are loaded with potassium and so this vitamin A rich food can help in dehydrating the dry skin.
2) Fish Liver (Cod Liver Oil):
Vitamin A is enormously present in the liver of fish. The cod liver oil can be the best product for skin treatments.
- It helps you to get rid of acne and pimple problems.
- It also removes the acne scar completely.
- It is good for dry skin and itchy skin.
As a Vitamin A rich food and a best astringent, tomatoes are good for a healthy and glowing skin.
- Tomato when applied in face regularly, removes the acne scars.
- They are also a good medicine for oily skin and keep the skin shining.
- Applying tomato juice helps to cure open pores and summer tans.
We all know that the seafood fish id rich in vitamin A. It is also a food product good for skin which many of us do not know.
- Fish can fight wrinkles
- It can also reduce the chances of certain types of skin cancer.
5) Dairy Products:
Women will definitely be aware of the Vitamin A rich dairy products and their influence on skin. It is always preferred as an easy home remedy for skin care.
- Milk, Yogurt, Cheese – these are highly rich in vitamin A and when they are applied to the skin, the result will be amazing such as glowing and shining skin.
- They are also preferred for all types of skin problems.